Groups and Workshops
Upcoming Groups and Workshops
- Stronger Together: A Group for Adolescent Girls with Dr. Lori Holth at CCCG’s Main Office. Thursdays, 6:00-7:00pm beginning December 6th. $25/session + $25 initial interview (required). For more information contact Lori Holth at email@example.com or 404-636-1457 ext. 420.
- Survive to Thrive with Ashlei Rabess at CCCG’s Main Office. Journey through healing for women 18+ who experienced sexual abuse/rape as a child or adolescent. Mondays, 6:00-7:30pm beginning January 7th. $25/session; no registration required. For more information contact Ashlei Rabess at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-636-1457 ext. 469.
Ongoing Groups and Workshops
- Holiday Coping Skills with Ann Marie Lehrer at CCCG’s Main Office. Do you struggle with depression, anger, anxiety, low self-esteem, or communication problems? If so, this DBT skills group may be for you! Learn to be more mindful, to strengthen effectiveness in relationships, to tolerate distress, and regulate emotions just in time for the holidays! This group meets from 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. on Saturdays through Dec. 8th. $30 per session; no registration required. For more information contact Ann Marie Lehrer at email@example.com or 404-636-1457 ext. 472.
- Refuge Recovery Group at CCCG’s Main Office. Saturdays at 10 a.m. Cost = FREE! (donations accepted). This is for you if you would like a Buddhist-based approach to recovery—from substances, eating disorders, process addictions, and much more! Click here for complete information, or contact Fonta High at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ann Marie Lehrer at email@example.com.
- Pet Loss Support Group—at the CCCG Main Office, every Monday, 6:30–7:30 p.m. FREE. Grieving the loss of a companion animal? Struggling with end-of-life decisions? Here you will find a non-judgmental, supportive setting where feelings of uncertainty, loss, and grief can be shared and healing can take place. Click here for complete info, or contact Steve Alper.
- Balance Coping Skills Group at CCCG’s Main Office; every Thursday from 6–7 pm, $25/session. Do you use unhealthy coping to get through life? Do you abuse substances? Enter unhealthy relationships? Have a dysfunctional relationship with food? Punish yourself? Overwork, undersleep, or otherwise lead an imbalanced life? Do you find yourself struggling with the daily stressors in your life? Then this group is for you! Click here for complete info, or contact Fonta High.
- Eating Disorder Support Group—at CCCG’s Main Office, every Thursday from 7:00-8:00 pm. Cost = FREE! Contact Gayle Benator to register: firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-636-1457 ext. 422. For complete info, click here.
- SMART Recovery® Group at CCCG’s Main Office; every Wednesday from 7:00-7:45 pm. Cost = FREE! Click here for complete info, or contact Fonta High.
- Women’s Growth Group in Decatur with Carol Pitts—$45 per session. Contact Carol Pitts at email@example.com or (404) 636-1457 ext 406.
Grief Support Groups
- Weekly Grief Support Group at Oak Grove UMC—a group for individuals who have experienced loss and are looking for a community of support. Tuesdays 6:30–7:30 pm. Cost = FREE! Contact Stephanie Foxman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-636-1457 ext. 421 for questions or directions.
- Monthly Grief Support Group in Decatur with Gayle Benator — meets the last Thursday of every month at 6:00 pm at the CCCG Main Office and is sponsored by AS Turner
and. It is open to the community and free of charge to participants. Scheduling changes may occur on occasion due to holidays. Please contact Gayle Benator for more details at email@example.com or (404) 636-1457 ext 422. Sons Funeral Home