Reiki Energy Therapy
Would Healing Touch and Energy Therapy help?
- Does your life feel out of balance?
- Do you have a sense that something is missing?
- Have you tried traditional medicine and it’s not helping?
- Are you recovering and seek complementary care?
- Do you feel stressed and overwhelmed?
- Do you suffer from anxiety or depression?
- Are you seeking a sense of peace and well-being?
The cost for a one-hour session is $100
Some low-cost appointments are available.
What is Healing Touch?
Healing Touch is a relaxing, nurturing energy therapy that uses gentle touch to assist in balancing physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Healing Touch works with your energy field to support your natural ability to heal, is safe for all ages and works in harmony with standard medical or psychological care.
What is a session like?
- We will begin with a conversation.
- You will lay on a massage table, in a spa-like setting.
- You remain fully clothed.
- I will scan your energy field and chakras.
- I will attune with you energetically and ground myself.
- Some techniques utilize hands lightly on the body or off the body.
- The session will last approximately one hour including discussion before and after.
- You will feel very relaxed and may fall asleep.
- Some describe sensations such as: tingling, radiating, flowing, heat, and movement.
- You may see vivid colors or have visions.
- When I finish I will rescan the field and chakras.
- We will discuss the session and what we both experienced.
Clients of CCCG can experience Energy Therapy for a 20% discount
Studies show that Healing Touch assists with:
- Anxiety and Depression
- Cancer Care
- Strengthening of the Immune System
- Pain Management
- Stress Reduction
- Recovery from Surgery
- Deepened Spiritual Connection
Anne Alexander, MAT, CHTP, RM
Anne’s journey towards energy healing has been circuitous. She has lived most of her life in New York City. She received her BFA and worked as a graphic designer for several years, lived in Paris, and received her MAT and worked as a middle school History teacher for several more years. In retrospect she has always been interested in healing and feels she has found her calling. She is a Certified Healing Touch Practitioner as well as a Reiki Master. She and her husband, Philip, have three children.