Groups and Workshops
Upcoming Groups and Workshops
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do! at the CCCG Main Office. Strategies and tools for surviving and thriving after a breakup (and beyond!). 8 Mondays, 6:15 pm–7:45 pm, beginning June 12th. Cost: $35/session or $250 if paid on or before June 12th. Click here for more info.
Ongoing Groups and Workshops
- DBT Skills Training for Teens at the CCCG Main Office. Learn skills to manage difficult emotions, impulsive behaviors, and stressful relationships. Connect with other teens who are also struggling with similar problems. Saturdays at 12:00 noon. Cost: $25 per 45-minute session. Click here for more info.
- Eating Disorder Support Group—at CCCG’s Main Office, every Thursday from 7:00-8:00 pm. Cost = FREE! Contact Gayle Benator to register: firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-636-1457 ext. 422. For complete info, click here.
- Integrating Spirituality & Psychotherapy: A Series of 6 Workshops at CCCG’s Main Office. This series will bring together concepts that integrate spiritual issues into a therapeutic context. Participants will come away with perspectives that will deepen their understanding, greater insight into their clients spiritual and psychological lives, and specific interventions to use when appropriate to clients who struggle with faith and finding meaning. First Fridays, 9:00 am–12:15 pm through July 2017. Click here for more info.
- Premarital Workshops at CCCG’s Main Office. We offer multiple ways for couples to do this valuable work with a trained CCCG counselor. Click here for more info.
- SMART Recovery® Group at CCCG’s Main Office; every Wednesday from 7:00-7:45 pm. Cost = FREE! Click here for complete info, or contact Kristy Aspinwall.
- Transcendence: Rising Above Unhealthy Coping at CCCG’s Main Office; every Thursday from 6–7 pm. Click here for complete info, or contact Kristy Aspinwall.
- Women’s Growth Group in Decatur with Carol Pitts—$45 per session. Contact Carol Pitts at email@example.com or (404) 636-1457 ext 406.
Grief Support Groups
- Weekly Grief Support Group at Oak Grove UMC—a group for individuals who have experienced loss and are looking for a community of support. Tuesdays 6:30–7:30 pm. Cost = FREE! Contact Stephanie Foxman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-636-1457 ext. 421 for questions or directions.
- Monthly Grief Support Group in Decatur with Sania Tildon—this group meets the first Thursday of every month at 6:00 pm at the CCCG Main Office and is sponsored by AS Turner and Sons Funeral Home. It is open to the community and free of charge to participants. Scheduling changes may occur on occasion due to holidays. Please contact Sania Tildon for more details at email@example.com or (404) 636-1457 ext 450.