Healing and Hope for the Journey
Care and Counseling Center of Georgia is dedicated to provide the highest quality of care. CCCG is a recognized non-profit organization offering counseling services to individuals and families in the greater Atlanta area. As one of the largest mental health providers in Georgia, we are here to help you. We will work with you to provide wellness of mind, body and spirit. CCCG is an open and welcoming community for all.
We have been committed to clinical excellence for 50 years. Our counseling areas include individual, family, marriage and couples counseling, child and adolescent counseling and testing, drug and alcohol abuse, trauma, depression, anxiety, mediation, divorce, spiritual growth and a multitude of other issues. With our interdisciplinary team of psychologists, psychiatrists, and counselors, you will find us to be a warm and welcoming safe place to receive help with life’s challenges.
Our services include:
- Counseling for individuals, couples, families, serving adults, adolescents and children
- Haga click para los servicios de Consejería en Español
- Addiction and Recovery Program
- Psychological Assessments
- Psychiatric Consultations
- Training for mental health professionals, clergy, chaplains, and those interested in counselor training
- Claplaincy and Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) Program
If you are looking for a safe and secure place to heal and renew your spirit, we are here to help. Our services are open to all, regardless of age, race, ethnicity, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, physical ability or economic background.
Begin your journey with us today.